Copyright, Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
By accessing, using or purchasing a product from this site and/or American Survivor all visitors acknowledge acceptance and awareness of the terms posted below.
(1) Copyright: The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 2 below, is strictly prohibited.
Site visitors do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
(2) Limited License: Permitted Uses Visitors are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that all copyright and other policies are maintained. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
(4) Disclaimer: The survival and preparedness courses and products and information provided are offered as-is, without warranty and the user assumes all risks from using the information or products herein. We disclaim any and all liability from the information provided including health, medical, financial, physiological or other.
(5) Subscription Recurring Billing Policy:
Should a new customer choose to subscribe to and become a member of a recurring billing program offered by American Survivor the below Terms and Conditions will apply to said recurring billing subscription:
– All subscription billing programs are billed to customer/subscriber on a monthly basis (every 30 days from the day of customer’s initial sign-up date) at the rate described to customer upon signing up/acceptance of said subscription by customer.
– Customers who choose to enroll in a subscription billing program will receive email communication from American Survivor regarding the details of their subscription program upon initial sign-up.
– Should any subscription subscriber have issue of any kind with any subscription billing program they have subscribed to the customer is encouraged to contact American Survivor customer service as their first recourse via the methods available on our CONTACT PAGE.
– All subscription subscribers are eligible for cancellation and/or refund of their subscription status and/or monthly dues if customer feels they no longer with to remain a subscriber for ay reason.
– CUSTOMERS WISHING TO CANCEL OR REFUND THEIR SUBSCRIPTION AND/OR SUBSCRIPTION DUES ARE URGED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS THEIR FIRST AND MOST EFFECTIVE RECOURSE TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES THEY MAY HAVE. CUSTOMERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOT CONTACT THEIR BANK/CREDIT CARD ISSUER AS A SOLUTION TO ISSUES THEY MAY HAVE AS THIS METHOD WILL CAUSE UNDUE TIME AND STRESS UPON BOTH THE CUSTOMER AND AMERICAN SURVIVOR. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ANY AND ALL ISSUES.